All employees and students must fill out the COVID symptom screening form prior to arrival on campus if you have COVID-19 related symptoms, have tested positive, or have had significant exposure to someone who has tested positive.
Important vaccination information and resources can be found in this guide:
FAQs for spring 2022:
Masks must be worn inside every building. If it is your first time on campus. please come in the Caroline Hall door by the arches and get a mask. Anyone entering without a mask will be given one or be asked to leave if they do not comply.
- We strongly discourage cloth masks. The Caroline Hall Desk, the Welcome Center (NDH lobby) and Aleah Drakes Office in Fidelis Hall has KN 95, 4-ply masks and 3-ply masks available for free distribution. You MUST wear a mask inside the campus buildings unless you are in your own office by yourself. This is imperative and must be followed strictly at all times.
- Prospective students and their families may visit campus for safe, socially distanced events.
- Mount Mary's Commitment to Community pledge, outlining the safety practices required on campus, can be found here: Mount Mary University Community Commitment_Design.pdf.
- Mount Mary's COVID-19 Task Force is led by co-chairs Kari Inda and Jennifer Dahlman. Members include Kara Groom, Hannah Sternig and April Forray.
- Mount Mary's wellness indicator chart: Mount Mary Indicators of Wellness (PDF)
- All campus administrative offices are accessible by telephone and email. Visit the directory here.
- Our web page COVID Updates contains up-to-date information on the status of the university.